NAME is a national organization comprised of professionals working in the field of Medicaid in the Schools.
Join NAME today and enjoy all the privileges of membership!
Your $50 Annual Membership dues includes:
• Members-Only Website – Access current and historic federal IDEA and Medicaid statutes, regulations and related resources, sample forms, materials from Annual Conferences, and much more
• Receive News and Information – Exclusive and timely emails and alerts related to Medicaid and Education
• National Topical Conference Calls with Experts in the field - (current and archived) PowerPoints and handouts
• National Surveys and Reports –NAME collects revelant and comprehensive data of Medicaid-in-the-schools state program every two years. Survey reports compare and analyze trends of covered services, reimbursement and policy
• Opportunities to Participate - Serve on a committee: Bylaws, Conference, Communications, Education and Research, Finance, Membership and Web. Become a member of the Leadership Team
• You speak, we listen! – NAME works with federal partners to help you understand complex requirements of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and the Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP), among others
• Membership Lists – Regional & national networking contacts